12 Questions for Your Cosmetic Dentist
- What are my cosmet options?
- What compromises may I have to accept?
- What will the final result look like?
- Can I see before and after photographs of patients you’ve treated with similar problems?
- How long will my restoration last?
- How well will the restorations stand up to wear?
- What type of maintenance is required?
- How closely will the restorations match my natural teeth?
- Will I have to change my eating habits?
- What guarantees or warranties do I have?
- What are my payment options?
- Do you feel you’re the best dentist to do this for me?
Remember, trust is a major factor in choosing a cosmetic dentist. Your esthetic restorations may initially appear beautiful, and your expectations may be met esthetically, but will their beauty stand the test of time?
Were they designed to fit precisely and thereby not irritate the soft tissue? Because it is almost impossible for you, as the patient, to make these determinations, it is essential to find a dentist who has the training, experience, and willingness to dedicate the time needed to get exceptional, long-lasting results.
Dr. Grossman is an expert cosmetic dentist who can answer all these questions and any other questions you may have regarding cosmetic dentistry procedures. To set up a consultation, contact Dr. Grossman today!