Dallas PA dentist, Dr. Loren Grossman, and his experienced team have the skills and knowledge to give you the perfect smile you’ve been dreaming of. Our office prides itself on relaxed, pain-free dentistry. This is why Invisalign® aligners are the perfect option for straightening your teeth. You can avoid the metal and wires in your mouth and straighten your smile without anyone even noticing.
Who’s the Best Invisalign Dentist In Dallas PA?
Dr. Grossman and his team of expert dental professionals will provide you with the pain-free dentistry you’ve always wanted. After scheduling your Invisalign® appointment with our friendly office staff, you’ll soon be on your way to a beautiful smile in just three simple steps:
Discussing Your New Smile
When meeting with Dr. Grossman you’ll discuss your new dream smile. He will take a quick, pain-free, and precise 3D digital scan of your teeth and plan a custom treatment plan specially curated for you.
Begin Your Smile’s Transformation
When you come to pick up your custom Invisalign® aligners from Dr. Grossman’s office, you can begin your smile’s transformation. You’ll then schedule regular check-up appointments about every 6 to 8 weeks to watch your progress and pick up your next set of aligners.
Preserve Your Alignment
Keep your smile in perfect condition with continuous lasting results from the Vivera® retainer. Now that you have transformed your smile with the world’s most advanced clear aligner system, you must ensure it lasts for the rest of your life! Each Vivera® retainer is custom made for your smile and is 30% more durable than other traditional retainers!
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign® Aligners?
While there are hundreds of benefits from a healthy, bright smile, there are also many benefits to going with Invisalign® braces over traditional metal braces. Here are just a few of the wonderful benefits of choosing Invisalign® aligners:
- Clear aligners make it virtually impossible for others to tell you are transforming your smile right before their eyes.
- Traditional braces can get in the way of good oral hygiene. With Invisalign® you simply remove the aligners to brush and floss, as you normally would!
- While typical metal braces need to be worn 24/7 for about 2 years, Invisalign® only needs to be worn 22-24 hours a day for 6 to 18 months, depending on patient needs.
- No food will get stuck or caught in your Invisalign® aligners. When eating or drinking, you simply remove your aligners to avoid anything being caught and your aligners staying in perfect condition. This is impossible with traditional metal braces.
- No dietary restrictions are needed with Invisalign®. Enjoy gum, popcorn, and more that you need to avoid with traditional braces.
Am I A Candidate for Invisalign®?
An ideal Invisalign® candidate is usually a patient with mild to moderate cases of crowding or over or underbite issues. If you’re experiencing major orthodontic issues, you may require traditional orthodontic treatment. Some children may not be candidates for this treatment. The best way to find out if you’re a candidate is to schedule an appointment with Dr. Grossman. He’s the best Invisalign® Dallas dentist to makeover your smile. Give us a call or contact us today!