If you are unhappy with your appearance, you already know it. The dilemma lies in where you need improvement. Many people erroneously believe that all of their facial defects reside in their smile when, in fact, their flaws may lie elsewhere. However, there are many instances when a beautified smile can really give you the tremendous confidence boost you need, and help you to be both healthier and more comfortable in your own skin.
How do you know if you should be considering a smile makeover? Here are a few simple questions to answer that will help you decide:
- Do you ever put your hand over your mouth when you smile?
- Is there someone you believe has a better smile than your smile?
- Are you confident when smiling?
- Do you like the way your teeth are shaped?
- Do you believe your teeth are too wide or too narrow?
- Do you believe your teeth are too short or too long?
- Do you believe your teeth are too round or too square?
- Do you show too little or too much gum when you smile?
- Do you show to few or too many teeth when you smile?
- Do you like the way your gums look?
- Do you wish you had whiter teeth?
- When you look at your smile in the mirror, do you see defects in your gums or your teeth?
- Do you look at models and wish your smile looked like their smiles?
- Do you photography better on one side of your face?
The reality is, your smile plays a major role in how you perceive yourself, as well as in the impressions you make on the people around you. Studies have shown that more than any other physical feature,the smile is what both women and men find most attractive in other people.
A beautiful smile can open doors and knock down barriers that stand between you and a fuller, richer life. If, on the other hand, you are dissatisfied with your smile, it may be holding you back from fully embracing life and its opportunities.
Are you ready for a new smile? Perhaps you’ve wondered whether straighter teeth might help you feel more confident in your professional life, or if a whiter, brighter smile might boost a dwindling social life.
If you’re not happy with your smile, perhaps it’s time for a smile restoration. To find out more about our professional smile restoration services, contact Dr. Grossman and begin your journey to achieving a gorgeous, healthy smile today.