If you are unhappy with your appearance, you already know it. The dilemma lies in where you need improvement. Many people erroneously believe that all of their facial defects reside in their smile when, in fact, their flaws may lie elsewhere. However, there are many instances when a beautified smile can really give you the tremendous confidence boost you need to help you to be both healthier and more comfortable in your own skin.
A smile makeover is a series of treatments that make you feel better about your smile. Common treatments could include dental implants, crowns, porcelain veneers, bonding, whitening treatments.
How do you know if you should be considering a smile makeover? Here are a few simple questions to answer that will help you decide:
- Do you ever put your hand over your mouth when you smile?
- Is there someone you believe has a better smile than your smile?
- Are you confident when smiling?
- Do you like the way your teeth are shaped?
- Do you believe your teeth are too wide or too narrow?
- Do you believe your teeth are too short or too long?
- Do you believe your teeth are too round or too square?
- Do you show too little or too much gum when you smile?
- Do you show to few or too many teeth when you smile?
- Do you like the way your gums look?
- Do you wish you had whiter teeth?
- When you look at your smile in the mirror, do you see defects in your gums or your teeth?
- Do you look at models and wish your smile looked like their smiles?
- Do you photography better on one side of your face?
The reality is, your smile plays a major role in how you perceive yourself, as well as in the impressions you make on the people around you. Studies have shown that more than any other physical feature, the smile is what both women and men find most attractive in other people.
A beautiful smile can open doors and knock down barriers that stand between you and a fuller, richer life. If, on the other hand, you are dissatisfied with your smile, it may be holding you back from fully embracing life and its opportunities.
Regardless of your concern, Dr. Grossman in Kingston, PA can offer a number of cosmetic procedures that can correct various problems, including:
There was a time not too long ago when metal fillings were your only option, Nowadays, dentists can match fillings with the color of your natural teeth! If you have old, undesirable fillings, they can be replaced using a product called amalgam.Alignment and Spacing – Excess gabbing, overlapped and crooked teeth can certainly take a huge toll on the function of your teeth as well as you self confidence! This problem can easily be corrected with braces, porcelain veneers or crowns.
Chipping, Unevenness or Cracking
Often chips and cracks on the surface of the tooth can result in worse issues, Crowns, porcelain veneers or bonding can correct this in most cases.
Missing teeth can affect the overall look of your face and even result in looking older than you actually are! It can also affect your bite and lead to early decay to surrounding teeth. Missing teeth can be replaced with removable or permanent solutions depending upon your upkeep preferences. Dentures can be removed daily, whereas implant and crowns remain in your mouth and can only be removed by a dental professional.
Discolored, Dull Teeth
For many discolored or dull teeth are a result of medications or even excessive coffee drinking. Often an in-office, professional whitening treatment can drastically brighten your smile. In more serious cases porcelain veneers or crowns can correct the problem.
Gummy smiles and less than perfect shaped teeth can be found to be distracting and less desirable. Porcelain veneers can drastically improve the appearance of your overall smile!
Smile Makeovers Are Not Just About Looks
Smile Makeovers are not just for aesthetics – if you have functional or alignment issues, you are more likely to experience:
- Gum disease
- Tooth loss
- Bone deterioration
- Misalignment and TMJ
- Chewing problems
Our professional team of dental professionals at Dr. Grossman’s office can address and correct these concerns at our Kingston, PA office.
Customized Smile Makeovers in Northeastern Pennsylvania
Your smile makeover may consist of one procedure or several procedures and a combination of cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry. Each case is custom to our patients’ needs.
The goal for every smile makeover is to improve and restore your overall dental health as well as achieve a beautiful smile. Dr. Grossman can design your smile to look the way you have always dreamed of using restorative and cosmetic dentistry techniques such as:
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are a simple and quick solution to entirely transform the overall appearance of your smile. Wafer-thin pieces of porcelain are applied to the surface of your tooth to improve the color and shape of the tooth.
- Tooth Crowns: With a porcelain crown, Dr. Grossman can easily replace a disfigured, oddly shaped, or too damaged excessively damaged tooth.
- Invisalign: This can align your jaw and teeth so your smile is strong, properly positioned.
- Teeth whitening: One of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures, teeth whitening works on a healthy smile much quicker than over the counter at-home treatments.
- Dental Implants: Missing teeth can jeopardize the positioning of surrounding teeth and their health. Dental implants replace the tooth root and the actual tooth with an implant and prosthetic tooth.
- Dental Bridges: Gaps in your smile from missing teeth can be corrected with a permanent and secure dental bridge anchored on either side by porcelain crowns.
Don’t settle for a smile that is less than perfect! Let Dr. Grossman recreate the flawless smile you’ve always dreamed of.
Are you ready for a new smile? Perhaps you’ve wondered whether straighter teeth might help you feel more confident in your professional life, or if a whiter, brighter smile might boost a dwindling social life.
If you’re not happy with your smile, perhaps it’s time for a smile restoration. To find out more about our professional smile restoration services, contact Dr. Grossman and begin your journey to achieving a gorgeous, healthy smile today.