Dr. Loren Grossman and his exceptional team have the knowledge and expertise to give you the perfect smile you deserve. Our office prides itself on pain-free dentistry. This is why Invisalign® aligners are the perfect solution for straightening your teeth. Invisalign allows you to avoid metal and wires in your mouth and straighten your beautiful smile without anyone seeing.
Who’s the Best Invisalign Dentist In Kingston?
If you’ve been tirelessly searching online for “Invisalign near me,” look no further than Invisalign® dentist, Dr. Loren Grossman. Grossman and his team of skilled dental professionals provide pain-free dentistry to make your trip to the dentist stress-free. The first step is scheduling your Invisalign® appointment by calling our office. You’ll soon be on your way to a beautiful, straightened smile in just three easy steps:
Discuss Your New Smile
First, you’ll schedule your appointment and meet with Dr. Grossman to discuss what your dream smile looks like. Our team will take a quick, precise 3D digital scan of your teeth. This allows us to plan a custom treatment plan especially made for you and your smile.
Transform Your Smile
Next, you will pick up your Invisalign® aligners from Dr. Grossman. You can then begin transforming your smile. You’ll schedule regular check-ups about every 6-8 weeks with our staff. This will allow us to monitor your progress and you can pick up your next set of aligners.
Protect Your Alignment
You’ll keep smiling with lasting results from the Vivera® retainer. Now that you have transformed your smile with the world’s most advanced clear aligner system, it’s time to keep it lasting for the rest of your life! Each Vivera® retainer is completely custom made to your smile and is 30% more durable than other retainers!
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign® Aligners?
The benefits of a healthy, bright smile are endless! There are also many benefits to going with Invisalign® braces over traditional metal braces. Here are just some of the great benefits of Invisalign aligners:
- Clear aligners make it virtually impossible for others to tell you are transforming your smile right before their eyes.
- Most typical metal braces must be worn 24/7 for about 2 years, Invisalign® only needs to be worn 22-24 hours a day for 6 to 18 months, depending on patient needs.
- No food will get stuck or caught in your Invisalign® aligners. When eating or drinking, you simply remove your aligners to avoid anything begin caught and your aligners staying in perfect condition. This is impossible with traditional metal braces.
- No dietary restrictions are needed with Invisalign®. Enjoy gum, popcorn, and more that you need to avoid with traditional braces.
- Traditional braces can get in the way of good oral hygiene. With Invisalign® you simply remove the aligners to brush and floss, as you normally would!
Am I A Candidate for Invisalign® in Kingston?
An ideal Invisalign candidate is usually a patient with mild to moderate cases of crowding or over or underbite issues. If you’re experiencing major orthodontic issues, you may require traditional orthodontic treatment. Some children may not be candidates for this treatment. The best way to find out if you’re a candidate is to schedule an appointment with Dr. Grossman. He’s the best Invisalign® Kingston dentist to makeover your smile. Give us a call or contact us today!