Pittston Invisalign dentist, Dr. Loren Grossman, and his skilled team have the knowledge and experience to provide you with the perfect smile you’ve always wanted. Our office prides itself on comfortable and pain-free dentistry. This is why we love Invisalign® aligners as the solution for straightening teeth. You can avoid the metal and wires in your mouth while straightening your smile without anyone noticing.
Benefits of Invisalign® Aligners
While there are endless benefits of a healthy and radiant smile, there are also a number of benefits with going with Invisalign® braces over traditional metal braces. Here are just a few of the great benefits of choosing Invisalign® aligners:
- Clear aligners make it virtually impossible for others to tell you are transforming your smile right before their eyes.
- No food will get stuck or caught in your Invisalign® aligners. When eating or drinking, your aligners are easily removed to avoid anything being caught keeping your aligners in perfect condition. This is impossible with traditional metal braces.
- No dietary restrictions are needed with Invisalign®. Enjoy your favorite snacks such as gum, popcorn, and more that you’d need to avoid while wearing traditional braces.
- Traditional braces can get in the way of good oral hygiene. With Invisalign® you simply remove the aligners to brush and floss, as you normally would!
- While typical metal braces need to be worn 24/7 for about 2 years, Invisalign® only needs to be worn 22-24 hours a day for 6 to 18 months, depending on patient needs.
Who’s the Best Invisalign Dentist In Pittston?
Dr. Grossman and his team of skilled dental professionals will provide you with the pain-free dentistry you’ve always wanted. After scheduling your Invisalign® appointment with our wonderful office staff, you’ll soon be on your way to a gorgeous smile in just three simple steps:
Planning Your New Smile
Upon meeting with Dr. Grossman you’ll discuss your new upgraded smile. He will take a fast and pain-free 3D digital scan of your teeth. The doctor will then put together a custom treatment plan specially curated for you.
Begin Your Smile’s Transformation
You can begin your smile’s transformation when you come to pick up your custom Invisalign® aligners from Dr. Grossman’s office. You’ll also schedule regular check-up appointments about every 6 to 8 weeks to monitor your progress and pick up your next set of aligners.
Maintain Your Alignment
Keep your teeth straight and in perfect condition with continuous lasting results from the Vivera® retainer. Now that you have transformed your smile with the world’s most advanced clear aligner system, you must make sure it lasts for the rest of your life! Each Vivera® retainer is custom made for your smile and is 30% more durable than other traditional retainers!
Am I A Candidate for Invisalign®?
An ideal Invisalign® candidate is usually a patient with mild to moderate cases of crowding or over or underbite issues. If you’re experiencing major orthodontic issues, you may require traditional orthodontic treatment. Some children may not be candidates for this treatment. The best way to find out if you’re a candidate is to schedule an appointment with Dr. Grossman. He’s the best Invisalign® Pittston dentist to makeover your smile. Give us a call or contact us today!