Dr. Loren Grossman and his team of experienced dental professionals have the skills and knowledge to give you the perfect smile you’ve been dreaming of. Our office prides itself on comfortable, pain-free dentistry. This is why Invisalign® aligners are the perfect option for straightening your teeth. You can avoid the pain, metal, and wires in your mouth and straighten your smile without anyone even knowing.
Who’s the Best Invisalign Dentist In Scranton?
Dr. Grossman and his expert dental staff will provide you with the pain-free dentistry you’ve always wanted. After scheduling your Invisalign® appointment with our friendly staff, you’ll soon be on your way to your dream smile in just three simple steps:
Plan Your New Smile
At your first meeting with Dr. Grossman, you’ll discuss your new dream smile. Grossman will take a quick, pain-free, and accurate 3D digital scan of your teeth and prepare a custom treatment program especially made for you.
Start Your Smile Transformation
When you come to pick up your custom Invisalign® aligners from Dr. Grossman’s office, you can now begin your smile’s transformation. You’ll schedule routine check-up appointments every 6 to 8 weeks to observe your progress and get your next set of aligners.
Maintain Your Alignment
Now that you have transformed your smile with the world’s most advanced clear aligner system, it’s important to make sure it stays perfect for the rest of your life! Keep your smile in beautiful condition with continuous long-lasting results from the Vivera® retainer. Each Vivera® retainer is custom made for your smile and is 30% more durable than most traditional retainers!
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign® Aligners?
While there are countless benefits of a healthy, bright smile, there are also several benefits to going with Invisalign® braces over traditional metal braces. Here are just a few of the wonderful benefits of choosing Invisalign® aligners:
- Clear aligners make it virtually impossible for others to tell you are transforming your smile right before their eyes.
- While typical metal braces need to be worn 24/7 for about 2 years, Invisalign® only needs to be worn 22-24 hours a day for 6 to 18 months, depending on patient needs.
- Traditional braces can get in the way of good oral hygiene. With Invisalign® you simply remove the aligners to brush and floss, as you normally would!
- No food will get stuck or caught in your Invisalign® aligners. When eating or drinking, you simply remove your aligners to avoid anything begin caught and your aligners staying in perfect condition. This is impossible with traditional metal braces.
- No dietary restrictions are needed with Invisalign®. Enjoy gum, popcorn, and more that you need to avoid with traditional braces.
Am I A Candidate for Invisalign®?
An ideal Invisalign® candidate is usually a patient with mild to moderate cases of crowding or over or underbite issues. If you’re experiencing major orthodontic issues, you may require traditional orthodontic treatment. Some children may also not be good candidates for this treatment. The best way to learn f you’re a candidate is to schedule an appointment with Dr. Grossman. He’s the best Invisalign® Scranton dentist to upgrade your smile. Give us a call or contact us today!