Emergency Dental Services
When you have an issue with your teeth, you know you want the pain to stop and fast. But do you know that an oral infection could result in issues with your general health? The quicker you get your dental emergency taken care of, the sooner your health will get right on track.
Fortunately, Dr. Loren Grossman and Dr. Steven Hippeli are here to take care of your urgent problems. It is our goal is to keep your natural teeth as long as possible so you have a healthy and beautiful smile for the rest of your life, but sometimes emergencies happen and urgent dental work is needed.
Even if you haven’t visited a dentist regularly throughout life, it’s never too late to improve your oral health. When you’re feeling pain or have an urgent dental emergency, it is important to see a dentist quickly. Dr. Loren Grossman and his professional staff will uncover any issues you may have quickly and effectively. We will help you achieve the pain-free oral health and stunning smile you deserve.
What Qualifies as a Dental Emergency?
Feeling swelling, pain, or discomfort in your mouth? While it is essential to have regular visits to help avoid common problems like cavities and detect and treat more serious issues like oral cancer, emergencies happen.
There are a few instances that do need emergency dental services that you should look out for, such as:
- Severe pain: If pain is keeping you awake, radiating through your neck, jaw, or ear, this can be a sign of a serious dental issue. An exam and x-rays will be needed to see where the problem is originating.
- Loose teeth or sudden tooth loss: If your tooth becomes loose, is knocked out, or suddenly falls out, contact our emergency dentist right away. There still can be a chance the tooth may be replanted!
- Swelling gums or face: Swelling gums is a sign of a serious infection. By not treating the problem right away, you may be facing a health issue.
- An abscess or infection: An infection can easily become a life-threatening issue. If the infection goes untreated, it can enter the bloodstream and cause serious health problems.
- Bleeding from the mouth: Bleeding gums is usually a sign of gingivitis or gum disease. Failure to treat the disease early could result in failure to return your teeth to a healthy state.
- Cracked or broken tooth: Saving your teeth is a top priority, so the sooner you can get a dentist to examine your tooth, the easier it will be to save the tooth.
Emergency Dental Services
Dr. Grossman provides emergency dental services to make sure your comfort and smile are a top priority. Some of these procedures include:
Tooth Pain and Gum Relief
Our emergency dentist will do a thorough examination of your mouth to see what is the cause of your pain or discomfort and come up with an action plan on how to proceed.
Removing unhealthy teeth to prevent further damage or causing major health concerns.
Repair cavities and perform root canals to put an end to tooth pain.
When a tooth has become cracked, chipped, knocked out, or broken, it’s important to call an experienced dentist right away to save the tooth, if possible.
Don’t Wait! Visit Dr. Grossman For Urgent Dental Care Matters
Dental emergencies cannot wait. To keep your oral hygiene in tip-top shape, you need to make sure these emergencies are taken care of before they become serious problems.
Dr. Grossman and his staff can help you to achieve outstanding oral health and keep you smiling for years to come! If you are experiencing a dental emergency, please call our office immediately at (570) 283-1130. We may not see your online submitted message until the next business day.