If you’ve been searching online for “Invisalign near me,” look no further than Invisalign® dentist, Dr. Loren Grossman. Dr. Grossman and his team have the knowledge and expertise to give you the perfect smile you deserve. At our office, we pride ourselves on pain-free dentistry, which is why Invisalign® aligners are perfect for straightening teeth. Avoid the metal and wires and straighten your smile without anyone noticing.
Who’s the Best Invisalign Dentist Near Me?
Dr. Grossman and his team of expert dental professionals can give you the pain-free dentistry you’ve been looking for. Once scheduling your Invisalign® appointment with our office you’ll be on your way to a beautiful smile in just three easy steps:
Envision Your New Smile
First, you’ll meet with Dr. Grossman and discuss your dream smile. He will take a quick and precise 3D digital scan of your teeth and plan a
custom treatment plan especially made for you.
Start Transforming Your Smile
When you pick up your Invisalign® aligners from Dr. Grossman, you can begin transforming your smile. You’ll schedule regular check-ups about every 6-8 weeks to monitor your progress and pick up your next set of aligners.
Preserve Your Alignment
You’ll keep smiling with lasting results from the Vivera® retainer. Now that you have transformed your smile with the world’s most advanced clear aligner system, it’s time to keep it lasting for the rest of your life! Each Vivera® retainer is custom made and 30% more durable than other retainers!
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign® Aligners?
While the benefits of a healthy, bright smile are endless, there are many benefits to going with Invisalign® braces over traditional metal braces. Here are just some of the great benefits of Invisalign® aligners:
- Clear aligners make it virtually impossible for others to tell you are transforming your smile right before their eyes.
- While typical metal braces need to be worn 24/7 for about 2 years, Invisalign® only needs to be worn 22-24 hours a day for 6 to 18 months, depending on patient needs.
- No food will get stuck or caught in your Invisalign® aligners. When eating or drinking, you simply remove your aligners to avoid anything begin caught and your aligners staying in perfect condition. This is impossible with traditional metal braces.
- No dietary restrictions are needed with Invisalign®. Enjoy gum, popcorn, and more that you need to avoid with traditional braces.
- Traditional braces can get in the way of good oral hygiene. With Invisalign® you simply remove the aligners to brush and floss, as you normally would!
Am I A Candidate for Invisalign®?
An ideal Invisalign® candidate is usually a patient with mild to moderate cases of crowding or over or underbite issues. If you’re experiencing major orthodontic issues, you may require traditional orthodontic treatment. Some children may not be candidates for this treatment. The best way to find out if you’re a candidate is to schedule an appointment with Dr. Grossman. He’s the best Invisalign® Kingston dentist to makeover your smile. Give us a call or contact us today!