Dr. Loren Grossman and his skilled team have the experience and knowledge to give you your dream smile that you deserve. Our team prides ourselves on pain-free dentistry. Invisalign® aligners are the most pain-free solution for straightening teeth. You’re able to avoid all the metal and wires and straighten your smile without anyone even knowing!
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign® Aligners?
There are a number of great benefits to choosing Invisalign® braces over traditional metal braces. Here are just a few of these awesome benefits of Invisalign® aligners:
- Clear aligners make it almost impossible for others to tell you are transforming your smile right before their eyes.
- While traditional metal braces need to be worn 24/7 for about 2 years, Invisalign® only needs to be worn 22-24 hours a day for 6 to 18 months (depending on patient needs).
- Traditional braces can get in the way of good oral hygiene. With Invisalign® you simply remove the aligners to brush and floss, as you normally would!
- No food will get stuck or caught in your Invisalign® aligners. When eating or drinking, you simply remove your aligners to avoid anything begin caught and your aligners staying in perfect condition. This is impossible with traditional metal braces.
- No dietary restrictions are needed with Invisalign®. Enjoy gum, popcorn, and more that you need to avoid with traditional braces.
Who’s the Best Invisalign Dentist In Wilkes Barre?
If you’ve been searching online for “Invisalign near me,” look no further than Invisalign® dentist, Dr. Grossman. He and his team of skilled dental professionals will provide you with the pain-free dentistry you’ve been wanting. After scheduling your Invisalign® appointment with our office staff you’ll quickly be on your way to a beautiful smile in just three simple steps:
Planning Your New Smile
This first step is meeting with Dr. Grossman and discussing your perfect smile. He will take a quick and precise 3D digital scan of your teeth and put together a custom treatment plan specially made for you.
Start The Transformation Of Your Smile
Next, you can start transforming your smile when you pick up your Invisalign® aligners from Dr. Grossman. You’ll then schedule regular check-ups about every 6-8 weeks to check on your smile’s progress and pick up your next set of invisible Invisalign® aligners.
Maintain Your Alignment
Now that you have transformed your smile with the world’s most advanced clear aligner system, it’s time to keep it lasting for the rest of your life! You’ll keep smiling with lasting results from the Vivera® retainer. Each Vivera® retainer is custom made for your mouth and is 30% more durable than other retainers!
Am I A Candidate for Invisalign®?
An ideal Invisalign® candidate is usually a patient with mild to moderate cases of crowding or over or underbite issues. If you’re experiencing major orthodontic issues, you may require traditional orthodontic treatment. Some children may not be candidates for this treatment. The best way to find out if you’re a good candidate is to schedule an appointment with Dr. Grossman. He’s the best Invisalign® Wilkes Barre dentist to makeover your smile. Give us a call or contact us today!