Dr. Loren Grossman, whose practice of family dentistry in Pennsylvania’s Wyoming Valley began in 1984, is also his region’s leading cosmetic dentist. His patients rely on him for their complete oral health care, from routine checkups and hygiene to complex dental procedures, smile makeovers, veneers and tooth whitening.
A graduate of University of Pittsburgh, Dr. Grossman received his professional training at Temple University’s Kornberg School of Dentistry, and completed a residency in general dentistry at Abington Memorial Hospital. He is a fellow in the prestigious Academy of General Dentistry, and a member of Temple University’s Endodontology Society. Dr. Grossman is also past president of the Luzerne County Dental Society.
Dr. Grossman’s commitment to patient comfort and community responsibility was recognized in 2008 when theWilkes-Barre Chamber of Commerce presented him its “Pride of Place Award” following the creative remodeling of his Kingston office.
- Graduate of University of Pittsburgh, B.S., 1979
- Graduate of Temple University, .D.M.D., 1983
- Certificate in Hospital Dentistry as a General Practice Resident, Abington Memorial Hospital, 1983-84
- Completed General Practice Residency, Abington Memorial Hospital
- Fellow in Academy of General Dentistry (F.A.G.D.), 1990
- Endodontology Society full membership, Temple University
- Luzerne County Dental Society, Past President
- Pennsylvania Dental Association, Member
- American Dental Association, Member
- Third District Dental Society, Member
- Certified Zoom II Provider