Questions to Ask Your Cosmetic Dentist
Deciding on getting cosmetic dentistry is a big choice to make. However, making the right choice on what procedure to get can be easier than you think if you know what questions to ask. Talk to your cosmetic dentist about the following:
Top Questions for Your Cosmetic Dentist
- What are all of my cosmetic options?
- What compromises may I have to accept?
- Can you give me an idea of the final result?
- Can you share before and after photographs with me?
- How long will my results or restoration last?
- What do I need to do to maintain my results?
- Will I have to make adjustments to what or how I eat?
- What payment arrangements or options are available?
- What makes you the best dentist for me?
Keep in mind, finding a dentist you trust is key to getting the outcome you expect and getting long-lasting results.
There are some things that are impossible for a patient to determine, such as if everything was designed to fit precisely so that the soft tissue isn’t irritated. It’s essential to find a dentist who has the knowledge, training, experience, willingness to put in the necessary time for you.
Dr. Grossman is an expert cosmetic dentist who can answer all of your questions, including the ones above. To set up a consultation, contact Dr. Grossman today!